Sc.M. in Computer Science
Current: 2018 - 2019
Sc.B. in Computer Science
Attended: 2014 - 2018
Software Engineer Intern
- Worked on the Skia Graphics Library, the 2D graphics engine behind products including Google Chrome and Android.
- Added support for skeletal character skinning into the API and experimented with performing GPU transformations for animations.
- Added ability to cache arbitrary meshes on the GPU, leading to potential speed ups when drawing.
Brown University CS123
Head Teaching Assistant
Fall 2016, Fall 2017, Fall 2018
- HTAed for Brown University's Introduction to Computer Graphics course.
- Prepared lectures, labs, and projects for students involving OpenGL, C++, and software design.
- Organized course logistics to ensure it ran smoothly.
Software Engineer Intern
Summer 2016, Summer 2017
- Contributed to open source Apache Trafodion project by building a graphical installer.
- Built an end-to-end solution for IoT, connecting wireless devices to EsgynDB.
Firmware Engineer Intern
- Developed firmware for upcoming enterprise solid state drives.
- Developed new infrastructure leading to more streamlined firmware testing.
- Reduced build times for all SSD platforms leading to accelerated development.
- GifYoutube (now Gifs) is a San Francisco startup.
- Developed a front-end interface for the online webapp.
- Developed a back-end system in Java to efficiently download and convert clips of YouTube videos into animated GIFs, MP4 files, and WebM files.
Keyboard PCB Guide
- My Keyboard PCB Guide is a guide detailing PCB design for keyboards and how to create one from scratch using the free KiCad software.
QMK Firmware Builder
- QMK Firmware Builder is a webapp written with React.js made for mechanical keyboard enthusiasts.
- Allows the user to customize what every key on almost any custom keyboard does with a single click of a button.
- Open source!
- JusText is an assistant built with PHP and Python for "dumphones" to interact with the Internet through SMS.
- Developed for HackPrinceton 2014 and received First Place in Software and the Microsoft API Award.
First Place Software, Microsoft API Award
- Built JusText, a system for "dumphones" to interact with the Internet through SMS.
2011 - 2014
- Zero Robotics is an annual programming competition held by MIT and sponsored by NASA.
- Programmed SPHERES robots in the International Space Station using C++ to compete in the annual MIT Zero Robotics Challenge.
Tournament Champion, Excellence Award, Design Award
2010 - 2015
- VEX Robotics Competition is an annual robotics competition for high school and college students hosted by RECF.
- Team captain of high school VEX Robotics team.
- Member of college VEX Robotics team.
- Qualified for World Championships 5 years in a row.
- 3rd highest robot skills in the world in 2014.